Whether you are letting a single property, or own a large investment portfolio, our London Property Management team can provide professional peace of mind.
As one of London’s most experienced property management companies, we understand the value of a well-managed property. It can lead to longer tenancies and in turn help maximise your return on investment. Your dedicated Property Manager will be on-hand to offer individual support to deliver the best possible property asset management for you and your tenants.
Douglas & Gordon Property Management is available as a standalone service or in conjunction with our lettings service. Our property management services include, but are not limited to:
- Key holding
- Rent collection, including ground rent and service charge payment
- Deposit collection and holding
- Pre-tenancy property visits and preparation, including two visits per annum
- Arranging inventories
- Transfer of utilities and payment of bills service
- Day-to-day management and maintenance of your property
- 24-hour emergency service
- Arranging for repairs and maintenance to be carried out by our independent, vetted
and competitively-priced contractors
- Dealing with insurance claims
- Annual rent review and property valuation appraisal
- Access to D&G refurbishment service
- Providing advice on legislation and ensuring legal compliance
- Acting as a point-of-contact for tenants
- Organising and negotiating end of tenancy dilapidation claims and deposit returns.