- Key info
- - 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 reception
- - Furnished, Unfurnished, Part Furnished
- - Gross Floor Area: 684 sq ft (63 m²)
- - Local authority: Kensington & Chelsea
- - Council tax band: G
- - View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- - Sloane Square 470m (5mins)
- - South Kensington 790m (9mins)
- - Knightsbridge 1110m (13mins)
- Additional features
- - 2 double bedrooms
- - 2 bathrooms
- - 1 reception room
- - Lift
A superb newly refurbished, third floor (with lift) lateral apartment in a converted building. The flat features wooden floors, a brand new well equipped kitchen, two double bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. The bright reception room also enjoys a lovely, open westerly aspect.
The property is located a short walk from Sloane Square Underground Station and the highly desired Kings Road for all local amenities.
If the landlord agrees to you having a pet, you may be required to pay a higher weekly rent.
The information contained in these particulars is for general information purposes only. Douglas & Gordon does not provide information or give any warranty with regards to train, tube, tram lines or flight paths. Prospective purchasers or tenants are advised to carry out their own research if they have any concern about train, tube, tram lines or flight paths.
Looking to let?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.