- Key info
- - 1 bed, 1 bathroom, 1 reception
- - Furnished
- - Zero Deposit option available
- - Gross Floor Area: 495 sq ft (45 m²)
- - Local authority: Wandsworth
- - Council tax band: D
- - View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- - Battersea Park 290m (3mins)
- Additional features
- - Double bedroom with built-in wardrobes
- - Bathroom
- - Large reception room
- - Kitchen / breakfast room
- - Very private and secluded garden
- - Ground floor
- - Popular street in Battersea
A lovely light one bedroom property situated on the quiet residential road of Lurline Gardens. The property comprises an eat-in kitchen, separate reception room, newly refurbished bathroom and double bedroom with fantastic storage. Access to the private garden is through the French doors of the reception room.
Lurline Gardens is well positioned to all the amenities of SW11 and Battersea Park Road and Queenstown Road British Rail are only a few minutes away. The park itself with its 200 acres of recreational space is also close by.
If the landlord agrees to you having a pet, you may be required to pay a higher weekly rent.
The information contained in these particulars is for general information purposes only. Douglas & Gordon does not provide information or give any warranty with regards to train, tube, tram lines or flight paths. Prospective purchasers or tenants are advised to carry out their own research if they have any concern about train, tube, tram lines or flight paths.
This property is available with the Zero Deposit scheme.
Looking to let?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.