- Key info
- - 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 2 receptions
- - Tenure: Freehold
- - Council tax band: C
- - View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- - Worthing 1120m (14mins)
- Additional features
- - Exquisite Newly Renovated Seaside Retreat
- - Three Storey, Three Double Bedroom Cottage
- - Beautiful Bathroom With Separate Walk-In Shower
- - Five Minutes Walking Distance To Worthing Town Centre
- - Stunning Modern Kitchen
- - Large Open Plan Living / Dining Room
- - Unbelievable Roof Terrace With A Sea View
- - Option To Acquire Furniture Within The Purchase
*An Exquisite, Perfectly Renovated Seaside Retreat*
An unrivalled opportunity to feel like you are on a permanent holiday in this beautifully renovated three double bedroom home in Worthing with a fabulous roof terrace over looking Denton Gardens.
Offering the perfect balance between contemporary and historic features this stunning home truly does appeal to all, home buyers and investors alike.
Being a hop, skip & a jump away from Worthing’s iconic promenade and five minutes walk to the town centre means you truly have everything Worthing has to offer right on the doorstep.
The information contained in these particulars is for general information purposes only. Douglas & Gordon does not provide information or give any warranty with regards to train, tube, tram lines or flight paths. Prospective purchasers or tenants are advised to carry out their own research if they have any concern about train, tube, tram lines or flight paths.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.