- Key info
- - 1 bed, 1 bathroom, 1 reception
- - Gross Floor Area: 527 sq ft (48 m²)
- - Tenure: Leasehold
- - Local authority: Westminster
- - Council tax band: C
- - Service charge: £1,400
- - View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- - Westbourne Park 470m (5mins)
- - Notting Hill Gate 910m (11mins)
- - Ladbroke Grove 820m (10mins)
- Additional features
- - Spacious double bedroom with built in wardrobes
- - Stylish bathroom with underfloor heating and storage
- - Open plan reception room with wooden floorboards
- - Fully integrated kitchen with wine fridge
- - Utility
- - West facing balcony
- - Double glazing
- - Interior designed, turn-key property ready to move into
- - Kensington and Chelsea borough - can apply for resident parking permit
- - No onward chain
An interior designed turn-key property in the heart of Notting Hill, perfect for a first time buyer or as a pied-a-terre. This purpose built, spacious one bedroom apartment has built in wardrobes, an open plan living area with fully integrated kitchen, stylish shower room with underfloor heating, utility area and a west facing balcony. The property benefits from a long lease of 147 years, wooden floorboards throughout, double glazing and no onward chain.
Talbot Road is located in the heart of Notting Hill with the fashionable boutiques, cafes and restaurants of Westbourne Grove just moments away. Portobello Road and Notting Hill Gate are also within very easy reach, along with the green open spaces of Kensington Gardens.
Excellent transport links from Westbourne Park station (Circle, Hammersmith and City lines), Notting Hill Gate station (Central, District and Circle lines) plus a number of local bus routes for easy access into the West End and City. Paddington is within easy reach with Heathrow Express and Crossrail opening in the future giving further connections.
The information contained in these particulars is for general information purposes only. Douglas & Gordon does not provide information or give any warranty with regards to train, tube, tram lines or flight paths. Prospective purchasers or tenants are advised to carry out their own research if they have any concern about train, tube, tram lines or flight paths.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.