- Key info
- - 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 reception
- - Gross Floor Area: 891 sq ft (82 m²)
- - Tenure: Leasehold
- - Local authority: Kensington & Chelsea
- - Council tax band: E
- - Service charge: £3,642
- - View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- - Notting Hill Gate 100m (1min)
- Additional features
- - 2 bedrooms with built in wardrobes
- - 2 bathrooms (one en-suite)
- - Spacious reception area with underfloor heating
- - Separate kitchen, fully integrated appliances
- - Lift and porter
- - Balcony
- - Additional storage room
- - Split level apartment
- - Newly renovated throughout to a high standard
- - Kensington & Chelsea Borough - can apply for resident parking permit
An exceptionally well located two bedroom apartment at Notting Hill Gate, this superb property is configured over the third and fourth floors with lift access, and is flooded with light and lovely north east facing views.
The stylish property has been newly refurbished throughout to a high standard and features a reception room, with underfloor heating which leads onto a balcony overlooking a roof rewilding, plus separate kitchen with fully integrated appliances.
Upstairs are two double bedrooms, both with built in wardrobes and two bathrooms (one en-suite). There is ample storage throughout plus an additional storage area on the fifth floor. The property benefits from a Porter and lease length of 126 years remaining.
Campden Hill Towers is a well-maintained modern building with a wealth of shops, cafes, and restaurants on its doorstep, whilst Portobello Road is close by, as are the green open spaces of Kensington Gardens.
Notting Hill Gate tube station offer greats transport links, with Central, District and Circle Lines.
The information contained in these particulars is for general information purposes only. Douglas & Gordon does not provide information or give any warranty with regards to train, tube, tram lines or flight paths. Prospective purchasers or tenants are advised to carry out their own research if they have any concern about train, tube, tram lines or flight paths.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.