- Key info
- - 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 reception
- - Gross Floor Area: 848 sq ft (78 m²)
- - Tenure: Leasehold
- - Local authority: Kensington & Chelsea
- - Council tax band: D
- - Ground rent: £250
- - Service charge: £2,000
- - View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- - Ladbroke Grove 430m (5mins)
- Additional features
- - 2 bedrooms with built in cupboards
- - 2 modern bathrooms
- - Large reception with bespoke cupboards and study desk
- - Stylish kitchen with space for dining table
- - Wooden floorboards
- - South facing balcony, plus additional terrace off master bedroom
- - Immaculately presented throughout
- - Period conversion
- - Kensington and Chelsea borough - can apply for resident parking permit
A wonderfully spacious two bedroom split level flat positioned over the top floors of a stucco fronted period building.
Consisting of a light and bright reception with study desk and storage, contemporary kitchen with ample space for a dining table and south-facing private roof terrace. Perfect for entertaining.
Upstairs leads to a stunning master bedroom with built in wardrobes, en-suite master bathroom featuring a freestanding clawfoot bath and further terrace area. The second bedroom has built in cupboards and further stylish shower room. The property is presented immaculately throughout and features wooden floorboards.
Chesterton Road is a pretty tree-lined road in North Kensington, with all the local amenities, shops, bars and restaurants of Golborne Road, Portobello Road and Ladbroke Grove easily accessible.
Ladbroke Grove Underground Station is within walking distance (Circle, Hammersmith & City), along with numerous bus routes, giving easy access into the City and West End.
The information contained in these particulars is for general information purposes only. Douglas & Gordon does not provide information or give any warranty with regards to train, tube, tram lines or flight paths. Prospective purchasers or tenants are advised to carry out their own research if they have any concern about train, tube, tram lines or flight paths.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.