- Key info
- - 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 reception
- - Gross Floor Area: 636 sq ft (59 m²)
- - Tenure: Share of Freehold
- - Local authority: Kensington & Chelsea
- - Council tax band: E
- - Service charge: £2,499
- Nearby stations
- - Ladbroke Grove 580m (7mins)
- - Notting Hill Gate 810m (10mins)
- - Westbourne Park 690m (8mins)
- Additional features
- - 2 bedrooms
- - bathroom
- - reception room with bay window
- - kitchen
- - needs complete modernising
- - light and bright throughout
- - share of freehold
- - period conversion
- - kensington and chelsea borough - can apply for resident parking permit
- - no onward chain
Requiring complete modernisation throughout, this is a blank canvas ready for someone to put their own stamp on.
A bright and well-proportioned two bedroom apartment on the second floor of a handsome terraced period building in the heart of Notting Hill. The property benefits from a Share of Freehold and no onward chain.
Colville Terrace is close to the extensive shops, bars and restaurants of Portobello Road, Ledbury Road and the fashionable Westbourne Grove.
Transport links at Notting Hill Gate and Westbourne Park give easy access into the City and West End.
The information contained in these particulars is for general information purposes only. Douglas & Gordon does not provide information or give any warranty with regards to train, tube, tram lines or flight paths. Prospective purchasers or tenants are advised to carry out their own research if they have any concern about train, tube, tram lines or flight paths.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.