Kingston Upon Thames, KT1
This property also benefits from 24 hour concierge, a residents’ only gym, a cinema room and meeting room, and landscaped courtyard communal gardens.
Perfectly located on the banks of the River Thames, the development is a short distance to Richmond Park, as well as the vibrant Kingston town centre with a number of riverside shops, restaurants, bars and the central market. Close to both Norbiton and Kingston station's, with only a 30 minute train journey to Waterloo, this is an ideal area.
The information contained in these particulars is for general information purposes only. Douglas & Gordon does not provide information or give any warranty with regards to train, tube, tram lines or flight paths. Prospective purchasers or tenants are advised to carry out their own research if they have any concern about train, tube, tram lines or flight paths.
- Key info
- 2 bedrooms
- Gross Floor Area: 905 sq ft (84 m²)
- Tenure: Leasehold
- Council tax band: Unknown
- Nearby stations
- Kingston 450m (5mins)
- Norbiton 1400m (17mins)
- Additional features
- 2 bedrooms
- Property for sale in Putney - East
- Property for sale in Kingston Upon Thames
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Earlsfield
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Wimbledon
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Southfields
- Studio flats for sale in Putney - East
- 1 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - East
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - East
- 3 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - East
- 4 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - East