- Key info
- - 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 reception
- - Gross Floor Area: 1060 sq ft (98 m²)
- - Tenure: Share of Freehold
- - Local authority: Westminster
- - Council tax band: G
- - View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- - Bayswater 280m (3mins)
- - Queensway 380m (4mins)
- - Paddington 610m (7mins)
- Additional features
- - two double bedrooms
- - two bathrooms plus separate cloakroom
- - large reception room with high ceilings
- - separate kitchen
- - study area
- - split level period property
- - Kensington Gardens and Hyde Park at the end of the street
- - sought after location in prime central london
- - close to transport links, Central line tube along with Paddington station (Heathrow Express)
A fantastic apartment, immaculately presented in this beautiful white stucco period building with extremely high ceilings and large windows which allow an abundance of light to flood in.
There is large reception room with separate fully fitted kitchen, two double bedrooms one with en-suite bathroom and a further separate bathroom plus mezzanine study area.
Leinster Gardens is located off Bayswater Road, a short walk to Queensway, Paddington and Notting Hill for an eclectic mix of amenities on offer. The green open spaces of Kensington Gardens and Hyde Park are at the end of the road.
Transport links, Queensway and Lancaster Gate underground (Central line) and Bayswater (Circle and District Line) are close by giving quick access into the City and West End. Paddington (Heathrow Express) for further connections.
The information contained in these particulars is for general information purposes only. Douglas & Gordon does not provide information or give any warranty with regards to train, tube, tram lines or flight paths. Prospective purchasers or tenants are advised to carry out their own research if they have any concern about train, tube, tram lines or flight paths.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.