- Key info
- - 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 reception
- - Gross Floor Area: 1128 sq ft (104 m²)
- - Tenure: Share of Freehold
- - Local authority: Wandsworth
- - Council tax band: C
- - View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- - Tooting Bec 1520m (19mins)
- - Balham 2010m (25mins)
- - Balham 2020m (25mins)
- Additional features
- - 4 bedrooms
- - 2 bathrooms
- - 1 reception room
- - Stunning roof terrace with stone marble tiling & obcured saftey glass surrond
- - Plantation shutters throughout
- - AEG integrated kitchen with polished granite counter tops
- - Excellent transport links to Central London
- - Nearby outstanding schools
- - Wandsworth Council Borough
This beautiful four double bedroom, two bathroom luxury apartment boasts access to a stunning private roof terrace.
The property is located on a popular residential road in the heart of Furzedown, Wandsworth.
Offering over 1100 sq.ft of living and entertaining space, split over two floors.
The apartment comprises of a modern kitchen with AEG integrated appliances with polished granite counter tops, a light and airy reception room with a beautiful radius window and liberty white marble fire place.
The four double bedrooms are very well proportioned. One is currently being used as a second living room, giving access to the stunning roof terrace with stone marble tiling and obscured safety glass surround.
There is good storage throughout the property, and the split level element makes this luxury apartment feel like you have an entire house.
Ribblesdale road is situated within the highly acclaimed Furzedown location. A wide range of local amenities can be found within easy reach of Balham, Moyser Road and Tooting High Road and Tooting Bec Common. Transport links are found a short walk away at Tooting Bec Underground (Northern Line) and Balham Underground and overground providing access to London Bridge, Victoria and Clapham Junction.
The information contained in these particulars is for general information purposes only. Douglas & Gordon does not provide information or give any warranty with regards to train, tube, tram lines or flight paths. Prospective purchasers or tenants are advised to carry out their own research if they have any concern about train, tube, tram lines or flight paths.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.