- Key info
- - 1 reception
- - Gross Floor Area: 79 sq ft (7 m²)
- - Tenure: Leasehold
- - Local authority: Kensington & Chelsea
- - Council tax band: A
- - Ground rent: £50
- - Service charge: £250
- - View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- - Ladbroke Grove 680m (8mins)
- - Notting Hill Gate 740m (9mins)
- - Westbourne Park 700m (8mins)
- Additional features
- - Studio room, great for a London bolt-hole or study/office space
- - Needs complete modernising throughout
- - Kensington and Chelsea borough
- - Close to all local amenities
- - Great transport links
- - Period conversion
- - PROPERTY CAN NOT BE USED AS PERMANENT RESIDENCE AND CAN NOT BE LET OUT
A wonderful opportunity to create a london bolt hole in this prime central location in W11.
This studio room requires modernisation throughout and could become a wonderful base for someone. Cash purchase only.
Colville Road is in the heart of Notting Hill with all the local amenities restaurants, bars and shops of Westbourne Grove, Portobello and Notting Hill Gate.
Notting Hill Gate tube and Ladbroke Grove tube both give quick and easy access into the City and West End.
NB: The property can not be let or occupied as a permanent residence.
The information contained in these particulars is for general information purposes only. Douglas & Gordon does not provide information or give any warranty with regards to train, tube, tram lines or flight paths. Prospective purchasers or tenants are advised to carry out their own research if they have any concern about train, tube, tram lines or flight paths.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.