Priory Park Road, NW6
This lovely home boasts a spacious reception room with bay window offering ample space for dining/entertaining and a well-appointed, modern kitchen adjoining the living space. To the rear of the flat are two double bedrooms, both offering pleasant green aspects, one of which has a bay window. The property further comprises a modern stylish bathroom, original floor boards, high ceilings, large windows, inbuilt storage and plenty of natural light throughout. This property is ideal for those looking for their first home or as an investment.
Priory Park Road is ideally located close to the many amenities of Kilburn High Road and is also within very easy reach of the many cafés, shops and restaurants on Salusbury Road and in West Hampstead. Local transport includes Kilburn Park (Bakerloo Line), Kilburn (Jubilee Line) and Brondesbury (London Overground).
- Key info
- 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 reception
- Gross Floor Area: 533 sq ft (49 m²)
- Tenure: Share of Freehold
- Local authority: London Borough of Brent
- Council tax band: D
- View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- Kilburn Park 650m (8mins)
- Additional features
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- Period conversion
- Property for sale in Queens Park
- Property for sale in Priory Park Road
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Notting Hill
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Bayswater
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in North Kensington
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Kensington
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Holland Park
- Studio flats for sale in Queens Park
- 1 bedroom flats for sale in Queens Park
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Queens Park
- 3 bedroom flats for sale in Queens Park
- 4 bedroom flats for sale in Queens Park
Create a property alert
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.Find out more