- Key info
- - 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 1 reception
- - Gross Floor Area: 2064 sq ft (191 m²)
- - Tenure: Leasehold
- - Local authority: Westminster
- - Council tax band: Unknown
- - View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- - Warwick Avenue 570m (7mins)
- - Edgware Road 750m (9mins)
- - Paddington 930m (11mins)
- Additional features
- - 3 double bedrooms
- - 3 stylish bathrooms
- - large reception room
- - high qualify finish throughout with wonderful attention to detail
- - light and bright throughout
- - roof terrace
- - open plan kitchen dining area
- - modern boutique development close to Marylebone and Little Venice
- - fully integrated contemporary kitchen
A beautifully designed spacious Townhouse, finished to exacting standards, boasting patios and large private roof terraces, wonderful for entertaining. Consisting of three bedrooms, three to four bathrooms, large kitchen, living and dining space and an abundance of light throughout.
This exclusive boutique development was designed by renowned London architect, Sir Terry Farrell with hand selected materials and impeccable craft elements throughout. Benefitting from a 999 year lease, concierge, parking access, bike storage and a lift.
Situated in a prime idyllic London location moments from all the amenities of Little Venice, Maida Vale, Paddington, St John’s Wood and Primrose Hill, with Marylebone also easily accessible. The tranquil Regent’s Canal is on your doorstep, as are the green open spaces of Regent’s Park and Hyde Park in close proximity.
Warwick Avenue, Marylebone stations (Bakerloo) and Edgware Road (Circle & District and Bakerloo) are all within walking distance, boasting excellent transport links to the City and West End. Paddington station gives further connections to Heathrow and Cross Rail is set to open in the future.
Townhouse is still available both at £3,700,000.
The information contained in these particulars is for general information purposes only. Douglas & Gordon does not provide information or give any warranty with regards to train, tube, tram lines or flight paths. Prospective purchasers or tenants are advised to carry out their own research if they have any concern about train, tube, tram lines or flight paths.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.