- Key info
- - 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, 1 reception
- - Gross Floor Area: 2013 sq ft (187 m²)
- - Tenure: Leasehold
- - Local authority: Westminster
- - Council tax band: Unknown
- - View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- - Warwick Avenue 570m (7mins)
- - Edgware Road 750m (9mins)
- - Paddington 940m (11mins)
- Additional features
- - 4 double bedrooms
- - 4 contemporary bathrooms
- - large living room with an abundance of light
- - open plan kitchen and dining area
- - fully integrated stylish kitchen
- - roof terrace
- - underground parking access (annual fee) and bike storage access
- - new build development with 10 year new build guarantee
- - porter
- - note: picture are representational of show house only
The beautifully designed and spacious Townhouse finished to exacting standards, boasting both a front porch and generously sized private roof terrace, perfect for entertaining. Comprising three double bedrooms, an additional fourth bedroom or study, four bathrooms, an open plan kitchen with a dining area and a large living space located on the top floor allowing an abundance of light throughout.
This exclusive boutique development was designed by renowned London architect, Sir Terry Farrell with hand selected materials and impeccable craft elements throughout and benefits from a 999 year lease, concierge, underground car park and bike storage.
Situated in an enviable zone one location, Lyons Place is moments from all the amenities of Little Venice, Maida Vale, Paddington, St John’s Wood and Primrose Hill, with the shopping district Marylebone just a stone’s throw away. With easy access to two of London’s largest Royal Park, the lifestyle offering is outstanding.
Warwick Avenue, Marylebone and Edgware Road are all within walking distance, boasting excellent transport links to the City and West End. Paddington station gives further connections to Heathrow and Cross Rail is set to open in the future.
There are only two Townhouses still available in the scheme. Both priced at £3,700,000. Floorplan differs slightly for both.
Note: Pictures for Townhouse 2 are representational of the dressed show home only.
The information contained in these particulars is for general information purposes only. Douglas & Gordon does not provide information or give any warranty with regards to train, tube, tram lines or flight paths. Prospective purchasers or tenants are advised to carry out their own research if they have any concern about train, tube, tram lines or flight paths.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.