- Key info
- - 1 bed, 1 bathroom, 1 reception
- - Gross Floor Area: 742 sq ft (68 m²)
- - Tenure: Leasehold
- - Local authority: Westminster
- - Council tax band: F
- - View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- - Warwick Avenue 570m (7mins)
- - Edgware Road 750m (9mins)
- - Paddington 930m (11mins)
- Additional features
- - large double bedroom with walk in wardbrobe
- - stylish bathroom
- - spacious open plan reception area
- - fully integrated kitchen
- - lift and porter
- - private roof terrace length of apartment
- - shared communal courtyard
- - new build with 10 year build guarantee
- - access to underground parking (fee applicable) and bike storage
A stunning and spacious one bedroom home beautifully designed and finished to exacting standards, benefitting from private outside space.
This exclusive boutique development was designed by renowned London architect, Sir Terry Farrell with hand selected materials and impeccable craft elements throughout and benefits from a 999 year lease, concierge, underground car park and bike storage.
Situated in an enviable zone one location, Lyons Place is moments from all the amenities of Little Venice, Maida Vale, Paddington, St John’s Wood and Primrose Hill, with the shopping district Marylebone close by. With easy access to two of London’s largest Royal Parks, the lifestyle offering is outstanding.
Warwick Avenue, Paddington, Marylebone and Edgware Road tube and train stations are all within walking distance, boasting excellent transport links to the City, West End and Heathrow. Cross Rail is set to open in the future giving further transport links.
** There are only five remaining one bedroom apartments in the scheme. Ranging in price from £975,000 to £1,250,000, floorplans differ on all units.
The information contained in these particulars is for general information purposes only. Douglas & Gordon does not provide information or give any warranty with regards to train, tube, tram lines or flight paths. Prospective purchasers or tenants are advised to carry out their own research if they have any concern about train, tube, tram lines or flight paths.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.