- Key info
- - 1 bed, 1 bathroom, 1 reception
- - Gross Floor Area: 401 sq ft (37 m²)
- - Tenure: Leasehold
- - Local authority: Westminster
- - Council tax band: B
- - Ground rent: £30
- - Service charge: £1,150
- - View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- - Paddington 370m (4mins)
- - Lancaster Gate 260m (3mins)
- - Bayswater 660m (8mins)
- Additional features
- - light and bright top floor apartment
- - open-plan kitchen living area
- - modern tiled bathroom
- - spacious bedroom with excellent storage
- - lift access
- - central London location
- - selection of public transport connections
- - INVESTMENT BUYERS ONLY - 2 YEAR TENANCY AGREED STARTING ON 15TH JULY 2021
INVESTMENT BUYERS ONLY - 2 year tenancy agreed to start on 15th July.
This light and bright top floor apartment is situated within a period conversion, W2.
Consisting of an open-plan kitchen living area, a modern tiled bathroom and a spacious bedroom with excellent storage. The property is in a great condition throughout and benefits from lift access.
Gloucester Terrace is an excellent central London location, very close to the green open spaces of Kensington Gardens and Hyde Park. Local amenities are plentiful, with many shops, bars and restaurants, located on Craven Hill, Paddington and Queensway with Notting Hill Gate easily accessible along with Marylebone and Mayfair.
A selection of public transport connections are available, Lancaster Gate, Bayswater and Queensway Underground Stations along with Paddington Station (Heathrow Express and in the future Crossrail), giving quick and easy access into the City and West End.
The information contained in these particulars is for general information purposes only. Douglas & Gordon does not provide information or give any warranty with regards to train, tube, tram lines or flight paths. Prospective purchasers or tenants are advised to carry out their own research if they have any concern about train, tube, tram lines or flight paths.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.