- Key info
- - 7 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 2 receptions
- - Gross Floor Area: 2700 sq ft (250 m²)
- - Tenure: Freehold
- - Local authority: Wandsworth
- - Council tax band: G
- - View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- - Balham 720m (9mins)
- - Tooting Bec 430m (5mins)
- - Wandsworth Common 750m (9mins)
- Additional features
- - 7 bedrooms
- - 3 bathrooms
- - Beautiful entertaining and living space
- - Large eat in kitchen / breakfast room
- - Fully intergrated kitchen/ dining room
- - Stunning south facing garden
- - High ceilings and period features throughout
- - Close to transport links
- - Moments from the open spaces of Wandsworth Common
We are proud to offer this stylish and elegant family home offering 2700 sq ft of living space, benefitting from a large south facing garden. This substantial home is filled with character and boasts original period features throughout, bay windows and is flooded with natural sunlight.
Arranged over four floors, upon entering the house you are greeted with original tiled flooring and a formal lounge. Towards the rear of the property you find a spacious eat in kitchen/family room benefitting from underfloor heating. The bi folding doors lead you onto a stunning south facing garden, which is well established and is larger than average for the area. Downstairs to the basement you find two double rooms and a shower room, both rooms boast ample storage. Currently these rooms are set up as a gymnasium and a cinema room.
Up on the first floor, there is a master suite, with a period fireplace and high ceilings. On this floor there are a further three bedrooms and a beautiful family bathroom. The top floor of the property features a spacious double bedroom, en suite bathroom and built in storage. This bedroom features French doors leading on to a unique south facing balcony, with breath taking views of London.
The property is conveniently situated a short walk to Bellevue Road, which gives a village feel with plenty of boutique shops and restaurants. Another added benefit is the proximity to a number of excellent state and private schools, which are a short walk away. Transport links are found at Balham & Tooting Bec underground stations (Northern Line, Zone 3), as well as Wandsworth Common overground station. The verdant spaces of Wandsworth Common are also nearby.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.