- Key info
- - 1 bed, 1 bathroom, 1 reception
- - Gross Floor Area: 784 sq ft (72 m²)
- - Tenure: Leasehold
- - Local authority: Kensington & Chelsea
- - Council tax band: E
- - Ground rent: £30
- - Service charge: £2,400
- - View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- - Gloucester Road 290m (3mins)
- - South Kensington 570m (7mins)
- - High Street Kensington 920m (11mins)
- Additional features
- - 1 bedroom
- - 1 bathroom
- - 1 reception room
- - Communal garden, garden
A well-presented and spacious one bedroom flat with a south facing patio and well-planned accomodation within a smart stucco fronted period building.
Queen's Gate Gardens is a prime location in the heart of SW7 and is a short walk away from the shops and restaurants of Gloucester Road and South Kensington.
Gloucester Road Underground Station is also within easy reach for the Circle, District and Piccadilly lines.
The information contained in these particulars is for general information purposes only. Douglas & Gordon does not provide information or give any warranty with regards to train, tube, tram lines or flight paths. Prospective purchasers or tenants are advised to carry out their own research if they have any concern about train, tube, tram lines or flight paths.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.