- Key info
- - 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom
- - Gross Floor Area: 585 sq ft (54 m²)
- - Tenure: Share of Freehold
- - Local authority: Wandsworth
- - Council tax band: C
- - View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- - Southfields 580m (7mins)
- Additional features
- - Two bedroom period property.
- - Larger than avergage double width garden.
- - Southfields grid location.
- - Potential to extend subject to PP.
- - Very well presented.
- - Open plan accomdation.
With a larger than average double width garden is this very well presented two bedroom ground floor period home situated on the ever popular Southfields Grid. The accommodation comprises entrance hall, impressive master bedroom, modern refitted bathroom, second bedroom, and beautifully presented open plan kitchen/diner/lounge. To the rear; there is a well-maintained doubled width garden with lawn & decking area. In our opinion the property offers potential to extend subject to the relevant permissions. This share of freehold ground floor garden flat is situated a short walk from the tube and to be fully appreciated; must be viewed.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.