- Key info
- - 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 reception
- - Gross Floor Area: 675 sq ft (62 m²)
- - Tenure: Leasehold
- - Local authority: Wandsworth
- - Council tax band: B
- - View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- - Putney 1060m (13mins)
- Additional features
- - 2 double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- - Bright reception room with balcony access and space to dine
- - Secure telephone entry to building
- - Chain free
- - Low service charges
- - Galley style kitchen
- - Private balcony overlooking a stunning park
A well-proportioned, two double bedroom flat with a private balcony in Central Putney, within a small two story building.
The flat comprises a kitchen, reception room, balcony, two bedrooms and a fully fitted bathroom with separate loo. The kitchen leads to the reception room and there is plenty of space for a dining table as well as an area to relax in. The balcony is accessed from the reception room, overlooks a pretty park, and there are no buildings opposite making it even more private. Both bedrooms are very good double rooms and both come with fitted storage. The bathroom has a shower over the bath and the loo is separate.
Cortis Road is located just moments from the green open spaces of Putney Heath, with the local amenities of central Putney also within easy reach. There are a number of schools within walking distance from the property.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.