- Key info
- - 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 reception
- - Gross Floor Area: 1209 sq ft (112 m²)
- - Tenure: Freehold
- - Local authority: Wandsworth
- - Council tax band: Unknown
- - View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- - Streatham Common 360m (4mins)
- - Tooting Bec 2170m (27mins)
- Additional features
- - Three good size bedrooms
- - Beautiful open plan kitchen
- - Double reception room
- - Southerly aspect garden
- - Walking distance to Streatham Common and Streatham Stations
- - Side access for bikes
- - Close to good schools
A fantastic three bedroom family home on this popular residential road in the popular Furzedown area of Streatham.
The ground floor comprises a spacious combined reception and dining room, there is an immaculate family kitchen fitted with integrated appliances which leads out onto the large sunny southerly aspect garden providing a fantastic indoor and outdoor entertaining space. On the first floor is the master bedroom, two further well propertioned bedrooms and a contemporary family bathroom.
Leverson Road is a quiet residential street located close to Mitcham Lane and Streatham High Road and the wide variety of bars, cafes and other local amenities which they have to offer. Transport links can be found a short walk away at Streatham Common Station and Streatham Station providing overground services to Clapham Junction, Victoria, Blackfriars, London Bridge Thames Link services. Tooting Broadway Station is a short bus ride away for the Northern line.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.