- Key info
- - 1 bathroom, 1 reception
- - Gross Floor Area: 418 sq ft (38 m²)
- - Tenure: Leasehold
- - Local authority: Kensington & Chelsea
- - Council tax band: D
- - Ground rent: £50
- - Service charge: £2,421
- - View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- - Ladbroke Grove 180m (2mins)
- - Latimer Road 640m (8mins)
- - Notting Hill Gate 1180m (14mins)
- Additional features
- - Studio (potential to make 1 bedroom flat)
- - Bathroom
- - Separate kitchen
- - Good storage throughout
- - Prime Notting Hill location
- - Kensington & Chelsea Borough - can apply for resident parking permit
- - Close to local amenities
- - Period conversion
- - Excellent transport links
- - No chain
A light, bright and spacious second floor studio apartment. This gem of a studio apartment is situated in the heart of Notting Hill close to the popular Portobello road.
This Victorian conversion flat boasts a huge studio room with lots of built in storage and wooden floors. There is a large bathroom with good storage, and the kitchen is separate to the back of the flat, again with lots of storage. The property could be altered to a 1 bedroom, subject to any relevant permissions.
Cornwall Crescent is a lovely residential street just off Ladbroke Grove. The shops, restaurants and bars of Portobello Road and Kensington Park Road are just moments away.
Excellent transport links, Ladbroke Grove (Central, Hammersmith & City lines) is a short walk away, with local bus routes available.
The information contained in these particulars is for general information purposes only. Douglas & Gordon does not provide information or give any warranty with regards to train, tube, tram lines or flight paths. Prospective purchasers or tenants are advised to carry out their own research if they have any concern about train, tube, tram lines or flight paths.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.