not for sale
Edridge Road, CR0
We are proud to present a collection of 197 one and two-bedroom micro-apartments, along with 38 larger one, two and three-bedroom apartments including four duplex penthouses spread over 16 floors starting from £324,950 in the heart of the dynamic new fabric of Croydon. Expected completion late 2018 / early 2019.
The apartments are ideal for young professionals who want quick transport access to Central London, those looking to buy their first property perhaps through Help To Buy or for the savvy investor looking to take advantage of the lucrative investment opportunity that Croydon represents.
Douglas and Gordon are delighted to represent award winning Inspired Homes. Inspired are a micro-apartment developer targeting well-connected, emerging locations that are in reach of young professionals. Winning awards such as the Property Investor 2016 “Property Development of the Year”, Inspired have over 1000 homes either completed or under construction.
With a £5.25bn investment in the Borough over the next five years and a £1.4bn Investment to bring Westfield to Croydon, confidence in the area is only set to grow further along with values. Plans such as the 2020 Croydon vision by the local council, outlining what Croydon will look like in the coming years, further shows public and private support for investment into the area.
-East Croydon Railway Station is arguably one of the best transport hubs in London, getting to major destinations such as Gatwick in 15 minutes, Clapham Junction in 9 minutes, Victoria in 15 minutes and London Bridge in 17 minutes.
-Furthermore, Tramlink provides a fast, frequent and reliable tram service to routes through central Croydon from Wimbledon, Beckenham, Elmers End and New Addington.
-Engineered hardwood flooring
-Low energy LED lighting
-Wired for Sky + with TV points in bedroom and living areas
-Video intercom door entry system
-CCTV to building
-Electronic fob entry to building
-Access to a ninth-floor sky terrace and a Wi-Fi ready club lounge on the ground floor
-High quality appliances, including:
-Bosch electric induction hob and extractor,
-Bosch microwave oven
-Bosch slimline dishwasher
-Porcelain floor and wall tiles
-Villeroy & Boch sanitaryware
-Efficient heating system
-Nest smart thermostat
-Hyperoptic broadband 1Gb connection - fastest in UK
Computer generated images are intended for illustrative purposes only and should be used as simple guidance as to what the finished product may be.
- Key info
- 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom
- Tenure: Leasehold
- Council tax band: Unknown
- Nearby stations
- East Croydon770m (9mins)
- West Croydon950m (11mins)
- Additional features
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Help to Buy Eligible
- Roof terrace
- Walking distance to East Croydon Rail Station
- New build
- Walking distance to the many eateries and bars of Boxpark Croydon
- Property for sale in Streatham
- Property for sale in CR0
- Property for sale in Edridge Road
- Studio flats for sale in Streatham
- 1 bedroom flats for sale in Streatham
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Streatham
- 3 bedroom flats for sale in Streatham
- 4 bedroom flats for sale in Streatham
- Properties with a balcony for sale in Streatham
- Properties with a garden for sale in Streatham
- Properties with a porter for sale in Streatham
- Properties with a cellar for sale in Streatham
- Properties with a communal garden for sale in Streatham
- Properties with a lift for sale in Streatham
- Properties with a roof terrace for sale in Streatham
- Properties with disabled access for sale in Streatham
- Properties with underground parking for sale in Streatham
- Properties with a garage for sale in Streatham
- Properties with off-street parking for sale in Streatham
Create a property alert
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.