Buchanan Gardens, NW10822 ft2 76 m2
Douglas and Gordon are pleased to introduce to the market this fabulous semi-detached two bedroom garden flat.
To the front of the property is the large and light reception room with wooden floors, original fire place and large bay window. The second, generous double bedroom sits behind followed by the well-appointed family bathroom and master bedroom with en-suite bathroom and views across the mature garden. To the rear of the property is the newly fitted, eat in kitchen with sliding doors to the charming south facing garden, this sun trap has ample space for outdoor entertaining and children’s play area.
Buchanan Gardens is closeby to College Road with its array of shops, cafes and restaurants. The location also means that Kensal Rise and Kensal Green Stations are less than a 1/4 mile from the front door allowing easy access to both branches of the London Overground and the London Underground at Kensal Green. Furthermore there are Ofsted 'outstanding' local schools and a popular independent Maple Walk.
- Key info
- 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Gross Floor Area: 822 sq ft (76 m²)
- Tenure: Leasehold
- Local authority: London Borough of Brent
- Council tax band: D
- View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- Kensal Green460m (5mins)
- Kensal Rise560m (7mins)
- Additional features
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Property for sale in Queens Park
- Property for sale in NW10
- Property for sale in Buchanan Gardens
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Notting Hill
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Bayswater
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in North Kensington
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Kensington
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Holland Park
- Studio flats for sale in Queens Park
- 1 bedroom flats for sale in Queens Park
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Queens Park
- 3 bedroom flats for sale in Queens Park
- 4 bedroom flats for sale in Queens Park
Create a property alert
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.