not for sale
Chamberlayne Road, NW10628 ft2 58 m2
Situated on the first floor the flat comprises a generous and naturally light and bright open plan kitchen/reception room with double doors leading out onto the private, west facing terrace. A second double bedroom, family bathroom and master bedroom with built in storage can all be found at the rear of the property. The flat further benefits from wooden flooring throughout, double glazing and substantial loft storage.
Chamberlayne Road is a bustling thoroughfare with a wide selection of eateries, cafe's and boutique shops as well as the Lexi cinema and a Tesco local coupled with both Kensal Rise (London Overground) and Kensal Green (Bakerloo Line) stations and plenty of buses offering easy access in and out of town.
- Key info
- 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom
- Gross Floor Area: 628 sq ft (58 m²)
- Tenure: Leasehold
- Local authority: London Borough of Brent
- Council tax band: C
- View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- Kensal Rise270m (3mins)
- Kensal Green550m (6mins)
- Willesden Junction830m (10mins)
- Additional features
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Roof terrace
- Property for sale in Queens Park
- Property for sale in NW10
- Property for sale in Chamberlayne Road
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Notting Hill
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Bayswater
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in North Kensington
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Kensington
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Holland Park
- Studio flats for sale in Queens Park
- 1 bedroom flats for sale in Queens Park
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Queens Park
- 3 bedroom flats for sale in Queens Park
- 4 bedroom flats for sale in Queens Park
Create a property alert
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.