not for sale
Portnall Road, W91022 ft2 94 m2
Having entered on the first floor the second floor comprises the master bedroom with built in wardrobes providing ample storage space, immaculate family bathroom, second double bedroom and third bedroom ideal as a study as well as the light and spacious reception room with original fireplace. The third floor comprises a generous eat in kitchen ideal for entertaining and the wonderful, private west facing terrace.
Ideally situated on Portnall Road, close to a wide variety of independent shops, restaurants and cafés on Salusbury Road and Chamberlayne Road as well as the green open spaces Queen's Park. Notting Hill and Maida Vale are within walking distance as are the excellent transport links at Queen's Park (Bakerloo line and Overground), Westbourne Park (Circle and Hammersmith & City line) and Kensal Rise (Overground) stations.
- Key info
- 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 reception
- Gross Floor Area: 1022 sq ft (94 m²)
- Tenure: Share of Freehold
- Local authority: Westminster
- Council tax band: Unknown
- View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- Queens Park220m (2mins)
- Kilburn Park810m (10mins)
- Additional features
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- Kitchen / breakfast room
- Roof terrace
- Property for sale in Queens Park
- Property for sale in W9
- Property for sale in Portnall Road
- 3 bedroom flats for sale in Notting Hill
- 3 bedroom flats for sale in Bayswater
- 3 bedroom flats for sale in North Kensington
- 3 bedroom flats for sale in Kensington
- 3 bedroom flats for sale in Holland Park
- Studio flats for sale in Queens Park
- 1 bedroom flats for sale in Queens Park
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Queens Park
- 3 bedroom flats for sale in Queens Park
- 4 bedroom flats for sale in Queens Park
Create a property alert
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.