Ashlone Road, SW15857 ft2 79 m2
The house is arranged over two floors, boasting two great sized double bedrooms on the upper floor, a separate kitchen, dining room and reception room on the ground floor. The private garden is 38.7ft providing space to be extended into (subject to planning) with room enough for a spacious garden afterwards.
Ashlone road is one of Putney’s charming river roads located off the Lower Richmond Road. Local shops, restaurants and bars are found on the Lower Richmond Road as well as Putney High Street. The open spaces of Leaders Gardens, Putney and Barnes Commons and a charming riverside walk by the Embankment is just a stones throw away. Putney Bridge underground station is a short walk and there are several local buses routes close by. There are also several good local schools within walking distance.
- Key info
- 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 2 receptions
- Gross Floor Area: 857 sq ft (79 m²)
- Tenure: Freehold
- Local authority: Wandsworth
- Council tax band: Unknown
- View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- Putney990m (12mins)
- Putney Bridge1020m (12mins)
- East Putney1470m (18mins)
- Additional features
- Unmodernised terraced Victorian house
- Potential to extend into the loft & garden (STPP)
- 2 Bedrooms
- Kitchen / breakfast room, loft
- 2 further reception rooms
- Residential road in prime West Putney
- Property for sale in Putney - West
- Property for sale in SW15
- Property for sale in Ashlone Road
- 2 bedroom houses for sale in West Putney
- 2 bedroom houses for sale in Roehampton
- 2 bedroom houses for sale in East Putney
- 2 bedroom houses for sale in Fulham
- 2 bedroom houses for sale in Barons Court
- 2 bedroom houses for sale in Putney - West
- 3 bedroom houses for sale in Putney - West
- 4 bedroom houses for sale in Putney - West
- 5 bedroom houses for sale in Putney - West
- 6 bedroom houses for sale in Putney - West
Create a property alert
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.