Hanover Road, NW101930 ft2 179 m2
The ground floor comprises a front reception with bay window, dining room, eat-in kitchen, bedroom, shower room and a large south-west facing garden. There are five generous bedrooms on the upper floors and two further modern bathrooms (one en-suite). This spacious and well presented house also benefits from off street parking at the front of the property.
Hanover Road is just to the north of Queens Park and is in the catchment area for Malorees School. The many shops, cafes and restaurants on Chamberlayne Road or Salusbury Road are close by with excellent transport links from Kensal Rise station (Overground), Queens Park station (Bakerloo Line and Overground) as well as many bus routes across London.
- Key info
- 6 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 2 receptions
- Gross Floor Area: 1930 sq ft (179 m²)
- Tenure: Freehold
- Local authority: London Borough of Brent
- Council tax band: Unknown
- View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- Kensal Rise510m (6mins)
- Brondesbury Park890m (11mins)
- Kensal Green960m (12mins)
- Additional features
- 6 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- Kitchen / breakfast room
- Off street parking
- Property for sale in Queens Park
- Property for sale in NW10
- Property for sale in Hanover Road
- 6 bedroom houses for sale in Notting Hill
- 6 bedroom houses for sale in Bayswater
- 6 bedroom houses for sale in North Kensington
- 6 bedroom houses for sale in Kensington
- 6 bedroom houses for sale in Holland Park
- 2 bedroom houses for sale in Queens Park
- 3 bedroom houses for sale in Queens Park
- 4 bedroom houses for sale in Queens Park
- 5 bedroom houses for sale in Queens Park
- 6 bedroom houses for sale in Queens Park
Create a property alert
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.