Woodborough Road, SW15513 ft2 47 m2
Offering very spacious living, the flat comprises a hallway, reception room, separate kitchen, large double bedroom and bathroom. The reception room has a lovely bay window allowing for lots of natural light — the bay is a great feature of this room. The kitchen is spacious, has a large window and plenty of space for cupboards and surfaces for keen chefs. There is lots of storage space throughout with a further cupboard in the hallway too. The private, west facing garden is separate from the flat and can be accessed out of the back of the building.
John Clynes Court is situated close to central Putney with Putney Overground Station just 0.9 miles away offering direct links to Clapham Junction, Waterloo and Vauxhall. Barnes Mainline is also just 0.6 miles away (approximately 12 minutes). East Putney station is also a short walk or bus ride, with the district line to Wimbledon or central London. Shops are very close too, with a Sainsbury’s Local a 3 minute walk away and Tesco just a 5 minute walk away.
- Key info
- 1 bed, 1 bathroom, 1 reception
- Gross Floor Area: 513 sq ft (47 m²)
- Tenure: Leasehold
- Local authority: Wandsworth
- Council tax band: Unknown
- View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- Barnes660m (8mins)
- Additional features
- 1 bedroom
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- Property for sale in Putney - West
- Property for sale in SW15
- Property for sale in Woodborough Road
- 1 bedroom flats for sale in West Putney
- 1 bedroom flats for sale in Roehampton
- 1 bedroom flats for sale in East Putney
- 1 bedroom flats for sale in Fulham
- 1 bedroom flats for sale in Barons Court
- Studio flats for sale in Putney - West
- 1 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - West
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - West
- 3 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - West
- 4 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - West
Create a property alert
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.