Harvist Road, NW6751 ft2 69 m2
A stylish two bedroom first floor flat located on this popular residential Road in the heart of Queens Park.
The property comprises a beautiful reception room, stylish modern kitchen to the rear of the flat, large master bedroom with ample storage and bay window, immaculate bathroom and a further double bedroom.
Harvist Road is conveniently located near to the bars, restaurants and other local amenities of Salusbury Road. This lovely property is also a short walk to the green open spaces of Queens Park. Transport links are found close by at Queens Park station (Bakerloo Line and Overground).
- Key info
- 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 reception
- Gross Floor Area: 751 sq ft (69 m²)
- Tenure: Leasehold
- Local authority: London Borough of Brent
- Council tax band: D
- View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- Kensal Rise430m (5mins)
- Queens Park730m (9mins)
- Kensal Green760m (9mins)
- Additional features
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- Kitchen / breakfast room
- Chain free
- Property for sale in Queens Park
- Property for sale in NW6
- Property for sale in Harvist Road
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Notting Hill
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Bayswater
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in North Kensington
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Kensington
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Holland Park
- Studio flats for sale in Queens Park
- 1 bedroom flats for sale in Queens Park
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Queens Park
- 3 bedroom flats for sale in Queens Park
- 4 bedroom flats for sale in Queens Park
Create a property alert
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.