West Hill Road, SW181111 ft2 103 m2
Spanning 1111 sq ft and split over the first and second floor of a handsome semi-detached house there is enormous potential to renovate. On the first floor is a large living room with sash windows and high ceilings, a kitchen with an adjoining separate dining room and a family bathroom. On the first floor there are three good size bedrooms with ample built in storage.
West Hill Road is a short walk away from the amenities and transport facilities of both Putney and Wandsworth Town. Putney and Wandsworth Town mainline stations, with direct access into Waterloo, are close by. Additionally Clapham Junction is a short bus ride. The A3 is approached via West Hill. Wandsworth Park is situated nearby with its open spaces and river walk is within a few minutes’ walk.
- Key info
- 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 2 receptions
- Gross Floor Area: 1111 sq ft (103 m²)
- Tenure: Share of Freehold
- Local authority: Wandsworth
- Council tax band: E
- View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- Southfields840m (10mins)
- East Putney1140m (14mins)
- Additional features
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 2 reception rooms
- Kitchen / breakfast room
- Property for sale in Putney - East
- Property for sale in SW18
- Property for sale in West Hill Road
- 3 bedroom flats for sale in Southfields
- 3 bedroom flats for sale in Wimbledon
- 3 bedroom flats for sale in Earlsfield
- 3 bedroom flats for sale in East Putney
- 3 bedroom flats for sale in West Putney
- Studio flats for sale in Putney - East
- 1 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - East
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - East
- 3 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - East
- 4 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - East
Create a property alert
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.