Esmond Road, NW61369 ft2 127 m2
Arranged over three floors the house boasts a charming double reception room with original wooden flooring, cloakroom and a well-appointed kitchen leading out onto a larger than average south east facing garden.
On the first floor are two double bedrooms, family bathroom and a smaller third bedroom. The loft has been converted to house a generous double bedroom with en-suite bathroom and ample eave storage space.
Esmond Road is perfectly located moments from the green open spaces of Queen's Park and all the shops, restaurants and amenities on Salusbury Road. Local transport links include Queen's Park station (Bakerloo Line & Overground) and Kilburn High Road (Overground).
- Key info
- 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 reception
- Gross Floor Area: 1369 sq ft (127 m²)
- Tenure: Freehold
- Local authority: London Borough of Brent
- Council tax band: F
- View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- Queens Park580m (7mins)
- Additional features
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Double reception room
- Kitchen / breakfast room
- Property for sale in Queens Park
- Property for sale in NW6
- Property for sale in Esmond Road
- 4 bedroom houses for sale in Notting Hill
- 4 bedroom houses for sale in Bayswater
- 4 bedroom houses for sale in North Kensington
- 4 bedroom houses for sale in Kensington
- 4 bedroom houses for sale in Holland Park
- 2 bedroom houses for sale in Queens Park
- 3 bedroom houses for sale in Queens Park
- 4 bedroom houses for sale in Queens Park
- 5 bedroom houses for sale in Queens Park
- 6 bedroom houses for sale in Queens Park
Create a property alert
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.