St. Margaret's Road, NW10802 ft2 74 m2
This gorgeous flat comprises a spacious open plan kitchen reception room with bay window, two double bedrooms, two bathrooms (one en-suite) and a generous balcony with a pretty aspect. The property further benefits from plenty of storage and an abundance of natural light flow throughout.
St Margaret's Road is ideally located within easy reach of the many restaurants, bars, cafes and amenities on Chamberlayne Road and College Road. Local transport links include Kensal Green (Bakerloo Line & London Overground), Kensal Rise (London Overground) and excellent bus routes. The green open space of Queens Park is also within walking distance.
- Key info
- 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Gross Floor Area: 802 sq ft (74 m²)
- Tenure: Share of Freehold
- Local authority: London Borough of Brent
- Council tax band: B
- View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- Kensal Green210m (2mins)
- Willesden Junction270m (3mins)
- Kensal Rise560m (7mins)
- Additional features
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Property for sale in Queens Park
- Property for sale in NW10
- Property for sale in St. Margaret's Road
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Notting Hill
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Bayswater
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in North Kensington
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Kensington
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Holland Park
- Studio flats for sale in Queens Park
- 1 bedroom flats for sale in Queens Park
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Queens Park
- 3 bedroom flats for sale in Queens Park
- 4 bedroom flats for sale in Queens Park
Create a property alert
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.