not for sale
Kilburn Lane, W101246 ft2 115 m2
A well-presented, modern four bedroom maisonette in the heart of Queens Park.
The ground floor comprises a private front garden and entrance, well equipped open plan kitchen/diner, guest cloakroom and a spacious reception room which leads to the peaceful rear garden. There are three double bedrooms and a generous single bedroom on the first floor as well as two stylish bathrooms. The property further benefits from plenty of storage and an abundance of natural light.
Situated in the desirable Queens Park area, close to Salusbury Road with its wonderful array of cafes, bars, restaurants and local shops. Just a short walk away from the green open spaces of Queens Park and Queens Park Bakerloo Line/Overground station
- Key info
- 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 reception
- Gross Floor Area: 1246 sq ft (115 m²)
- Tenure: Leasehold
- Local authority: Westminster
- Council tax band: D
- Service charge: £1,650
- View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- Queens Park230m (2mins)
- Kensal Rise930m (11mins)
- Kilburn Park930m (11mins)
- Additional features
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1 reception room
- Kitchen / breakfast room
- Excellent location
- Close to transport
- Property for sale in Queens Park
- Property for sale in W10
- Property for sale in Kilburn Lane
- 4 bedroom flats for sale in Notting Hill
- 4 bedroom flats for sale in Bayswater
- 4 bedroom flats for sale in North Kensington
- 4 bedroom flats for sale in Kensington
- 4 bedroom flats for sale in Holland Park
- Studio flats for sale in Queens Park
- 1 bedroom flats for sale in Queens Park
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Queens Park
- 3 bedroom flats for sale in Queens Park
- 4 bedroom flats for sale in Queens Park
Create a property alert
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.