not for sale
Charteris Road, NW61244 ft2 115 m2
Bursting with charm, the property comprises three generous double bedrooms on the first floor and a newly appointed family bathroom. On the ground floor there is a spacious double reception room with original wooden flooring, separate utility/cloakroom and a well-appointed, eat in kitchen with doors leading out onto the garden. Encompassing many of the original features this house offers a buyer the exciting opportunity to upscale into both the side return and loft, subject to the necessary planning consents.
Charteris Road is perfectly located moments from the green open spaces of Queen's Park and all the shops, restaurants and amenities on Salusbury Road. Local transport links include Queen's Park station (Bakerloo Line & Overground) and Kilburn High Road (Overground).
- Key info
- 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 reception
- Gross Floor Area: 1244 sq ft (115 m²)
- Tenure: Freehold
- Local authority: London Borough of Brent
- Council tax band: E
- View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- Queens Park500m (6mins)
- Kilburn Park580m (7mins)
- Kilburn1070m (13mins)
- Additional features
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- Kitchen / breakfast room
- Property for sale in Queens Park
- Property for sale in NW6
- Property for sale in Charteris Road
- 3 bedroom houses for sale in Notting Hill
- 3 bedroom houses for sale in Bayswater
- 3 bedroom houses for sale in North Kensington
- 3 bedroom houses for sale in Kensington
- 3 bedroom houses for sale in Holland Park
- 2 bedroom houses for sale in Queens Park
- 3 bedroom houses for sale in Queens Park
- 4 bedroom houses for sale in Queens Park
- 5 bedroom houses for sale in Queens Park
- 6 bedroom houses for sale in Queens Park
Create a property alert
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.