not for sale
Harrow Road, NW10693 ft2 64 m2
Situated on the first floor of this purpose built building the flat comprises a generous master bedroom with in built storage and en-suite shower room, a further double bedroom and family bathroom and a large open plan, well-appointed kitchen reception room with ample space for dining as well as a south facing balcony. The property further benefits from solid oak flooring throughout with underfloor heating, bike storage, a landscaped communal garden and resident parking permit (subject to successful application from the local council).
Zahra House is a short walk from Kensal Green and is ideally located for Chamberlayne Road, College Road and Salusbury Road's many restaurants, pubs, vintage shops with Kensal Rise (Overground), Kensal Green and Queens Park (Bakerloo line & Overland) stations plus numerous bus routes.
- Key info
- 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 reception
- Gross Floor Area: 693 sq ft (64 m²)
- Tenure: Leasehold
- Local authority: London Borough of Brent
- Council tax band: D
- Ground rent: £300
- Service charge: £1,200
- View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- Kensal Green270m (3mins)
- Willesden Junction540m (6mins)
- Kensal Rise590m (7mins)
- Additional features
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1 reception room
- Underfloor Heating
- Balcony, communal garden
- Property for sale in Queens Park
- Property for sale in NW10
- Property for sale in Harrow Road
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Notting Hill
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Bayswater
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in North Kensington
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Kensington
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Holland Park
- Studio flats for sale in Queens Park
- 1 bedroom flats for sale in Queens Park
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Queens Park
- 3 bedroom flats for sale in Queens Park
- 4 bedroom flats for sale in Queens Park
Create a property alert
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.