Hanover Road, NW101603 ft2 148 m2
The ground floor comprises a large eat-in kitchen, front reception with bay window, bedroom, shower room and a large, mature garden. There are three generous double bedrooms on the first floor as well as a study and a modern family bathroom.
Hanover Road is just to the north of Queens Park and is in the catchment area for Malorees School. The many shops, cafes and restaurants on Chamberlayne Road or Salusbury Road are close by withe excellent transport links from Kensal Rise station (Overground), Queens Park station (Bakerloo Line and Overground) as well as many bus routes across London.
- Key info
- 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 reception
- Gross Floor Area: 1603 sq ft (148 m²)
- Tenure: Freehold
- Local authority: London Borough of Brent
- Council tax band: E
- View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- Kensal Rise590m (7mins)
- Kensal Green1030m (12mins)
- Willesden Green1070m (13mins)
- Additional features
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1 reception room
- Property for sale in Queens Park
- Property for sale in NW10
- Property for sale in Hanover Road
- 4 bedroom flats for sale in Notting Hill
- 4 bedroom flats for sale in Bayswater
- 4 bedroom flats for sale in North Kensington
- 4 bedroom flats for sale in Kensington
- 4 bedroom flats for sale in Holland Park
- Studio flats for sale in Queens Park
- 1 bedroom flats for sale in Queens Park
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Queens Park
- 3 bedroom flats for sale in Queens Park
- 4 bedroom flats for sale in Queens Park
Create a property alert
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.