Upper Richmond Road, SW15478 ft2 44 m2
This raised ground floor flat comprises a large reception room with a bay window and extraordinarily high ceilings. The kitchen is separate and is fitted with cabinets and lots of storage space, along with a large window. The very generously proportioned bedroom comes with two lots of fitted storage, as well as a very large window and a very high ceiling.
The flat further benefits from having private and off street garage parking, as well as beautifully maintained communal gardens.
This is a great opportunity for a first time buyer wanting to put their stamp on a flat with plenty of character, high ceilings and big windows offering lots of natural light.
Putney High Street is a 5 minute walk away where lots of shops, bars, restaurants and cafes can be found. Transport links are fantastic as Putney Mainline Station is equally a 5 minute walk away with direct lines to Clapham Junction, Waterloo and Vauxhall, as well as out of London too. East Putney Tube is just 0.8 miles away.
- Key info
- 1 bed, 1 bathroom, 1 reception
- Gross Floor Area: 478 sq ft (44 m²)
- Tenure: Share of Freehold
- Local authority: Wandsworth
- Council tax band: D
- View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- Putney750m (9mins)
- Additional features
- 1 bedroom
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- Communal garden
- Garage parking
- Property for sale in Putney - West
- Property for sale in SW15
- Property for sale in Upper Richmond Road
- 1 bedroom flats for sale in West Putney
- 1 bedroom flats for sale in Roehampton
- 1 bedroom flats for sale in East Putney
- 1 bedroom flats for sale in Fulham
- 1 bedroom flats for sale in Barons Court
- Studio flats for sale in Putney - West
- 1 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - West
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - West
- 3 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - West
- 4 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - West
Create a property alert
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.