Portnall Road, W9556 ft2 51 m2
Bursting with natural light and charm the flat comprises a semi open plan kitchen reception room fitted with modern appliances with ample space for dining in the feature bay window. There is a generous master bedroom with built in storage, a second double bedroom and a newly appointed bathroom. The flat further benefits from wooden flooring throughout and plenty of storage.
Portnall Road is ideally located close to Salusbury Road with a wide variety of independent shops, restaurants and cafés as well as the green open spaces of Queens Park. Notting Hill and Maida Vale are also conveniently close by. Transport links are found at Queens Park (Bakerloo line and Overground) and Maida Vale (Bakerloo line) stations both of which are within walking distance.
- Key info
- 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 reception
- Gross Floor Area: 556 sq ft (51 m²)
- Tenure: Share of Freehold
- Local authority: Westminster
- Council tax band: D
- View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- Queens Park300m (3mins)
- Kilburn Park810m (10mins)
- Kensal Rise1140m (14mins)
- Additional features
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- Property for sale in Queens Park
- Property for sale in W9
- Property for sale in Portnall Road
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Notting Hill
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Bayswater
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in North Kensington
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Kensington
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Holland Park
- Studio flats for sale in Queens Park
- 1 bedroom flats for sale in Queens Park
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Queens Park
- 3 bedroom flats for sale in Queens Park
- 4 bedroom flats for sale in Queens Park
Create a property alert
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.