Lavenham Road, SW181392 ft2 129 m2
On the first floor there are two sizable double bedrooms, each with ample built in cupboards and a feature fireplace. There is also a smart study that has potential to be used as a nursery or fourth bedroom and a family bathroom. On the second floor is the master bedroom with an en-suite bathroom and two large built in wardrobes, as well as a substantial eaves storage area.
Lavenham Road is located conveniently within walking distance to the local shops, cafes and restaurants of Southfields. Transport links include Southfields Underground Station (District Line) and Earlsfield Station which allows direct links to Waterloo Station. The green open spaces and leisure facilities of Wimbledon Park are just a short walk away as well as excellent local primary schools.
- Key info
- 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Gross Floor Area: 1392 sq ft (129 m²)
- Tenure: Freehold
- Local authority: Wandsworth
- Council tax band: E
- View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- Southfields440m (5mins)
- Wimbledon Park900m (11mins)
- Earlsfield970m (12mins)
- Additional features
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- double reception room
- Kitchen / breakfast room
- Downstairs WC
- Property for sale in Southfields & Earlsfield
- Property for sale in SW18
- Property for sale in Lavenham Road
- 4 bedroom houses for sale in Southfields
- 4 bedroom houses for sale in Wimbledon
- 4 bedroom houses for sale in Earlsfield
- 4 bedroom houses for sale in East Putney
- 4 bedroom houses for sale in Battersea
- 2 bedroom houses for sale in Southfields & Earlsfield
- 3 bedroom houses for sale in Southfields & Earlsfield
- 4 bedroom houses for sale in Southfields & Earlsfield
- 5 bedroom houses for sale in Southfields & Earlsfield
- 6 bedroom houses for sale in Southfields & Earlsfield
Create a property alert
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.