Lothrop Street, W10654 ft2 60 m2
The ground floor boasts a light and bright open plan kitchen reception room, newly fitted family bathroom and doors leading onto the lovely, mature south facing garden, offering a wonderful space for dining and entertaining.
On the first floor is the generous master bedroom with in built storage as well as a second double bedroom.
Lothrop Street is ideally located to Chamberlayne Road and it's abundance of shops, restaurants and other local amenities. Transport links can be found at Queenspark Underground and Overground Station and numerous bus links are also available.
- Key info
- 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 reception
- Gross Floor Area: 654 sq ft (60 m²)
- Tenure: Freehold
- Local authority: Westminster
- Council tax band: D
- View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- Queens Park580m (7mins)
- Kensal Rise930m (11mins)
- Westbourne Park1100m (13mins)
- Additional features
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- Property for sale in Queens Park
- Property for sale in W10
- Property for sale in Lothrop Street
- 2 bedroom houses for sale in Notting Hill
- 2 bedroom houses for sale in Bayswater
- 2 bedroom houses for sale in North Kensington
- 2 bedroom houses for sale in Kensington
- 2 bedroom houses for sale in Holland Park
- 2 bedroom houses for sale in Queens Park
- 3 bedroom houses for sale in Queens Park
- 4 bedroom houses for sale in Queens Park
- 5 bedroom houses for sale in Queens Park
- 6 bedroom houses for sale in Queens Park
Create a property alert
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.