Ilbert Street, W10562 ft2 52 m2
Having been fully refurbished by the current owners the flat boasts a lovely bay fronted reception room with views over Queens Park Gardens, large master bedroom with in built storage, a well appointed kitchen with ample space for a dining table as well as a large bathroom with separate shower. The flat further benefits from a private decked garden, ideal for outdoor entertaining.
Set within The Avenues, the property is conveniently positioned for easy access to Kensal Green and Queen's Park Stations (Overground and Bakerloo Line, Zone 2) as well as numerous bus routes. There is also a great selection of eateries, shops and bars to be found on both Salusbury Road and Chamberlayne Road. The Grand Union Canal, Westfield Shopping Centre and Notting Hill are all within a very short distance too.
- Key info
- 1 bed, 1 bathroom, 1 reception
- Gross Floor Area: 562 sq ft (52 m²)
- Tenure: Leasehold
- Local authority: Westminster
- Council tax band: D
- Ground rent: £10
- Service charge: £40
- View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- Queens Park660m (8mins)
- Kensal Rise960m (12mins)
- Kensal Green1120m (14mins)
- Additional features
- 1 bedroom
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- Kitchen / breakfast room
- Property for sale in Queens Park
- Property for sale in W10
- Property for sale in Ilbert Street
- 1 bedroom flats for sale in Notting Hill
- 1 bedroom flats for sale in Bayswater
- 1 bedroom flats for sale in North Kensington
- 1 bedroom flats for sale in Kensington
- 1 bedroom flats for sale in Holland Park
- Studio flats for sale in Queens Park
- 1 bedroom flats for sale in Queens Park
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Queens Park
- 3 bedroom flats for sale in Queens Park
- 4 bedroom flats for sale in Queens Park
Create a property alert
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.