Denholme Road, W9764 ft2 70 m2
Having been recently refurbished throughout the flat boasts two double bedrooms both with inbuilt storage, a newly fitted family bathroom and a large open plan kitchen reception room with ample space for dining and entertaining. Bi-folding doors from the reception room lead onto the attractive low maintenance patio garden.
Denholme Road on the borders of Queens Park and Maida Hill. Queens Park station (Bakerloo line and Overground) is 6 minutes walk away. Location of the flat also allows for a convenient access to the excellent facilities of Salusbury Road with its extensive selection of shops, restaurants, cafes and bars.
- Key info
- 2 bedrooms
- Gross Floor Area: 764 sq ft (70 m²)
- Tenure: Leasehold
- Local authority: Westminster
- Council tax band: E
- Ground rent: £20
- Service charge: £200
- View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- Queens Park500m (6mins)
- Kilburn Park680m (8mins)
- Maida Vale1030m (12mins)
- Additional features
- 2 bedrooms
- Property for sale in Queens Park
- Property for sale in W9
- Property for sale in Denholme Road
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Notting Hill
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Bayswater
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in North Kensington
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Kensington
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Holland Park
- Studio flats for sale in Queens Park
- 1 bedroom flats for sale in Queens Park
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Queens Park
- 3 bedroom flats for sale in Queens Park
- 4 bedroom flats for sale in Queens Park
Create a property alert
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.