Lothrop Street, W10823 ft2 76 m2
On the ground floor there is a large open plan kitchen/reception room with ample space for a dining table and storage. There is a large family bathroom to the rear which has been immaculately finished. On the first floor are two double bedrooms with ample storage space and a large master suite with an abundance of eaves storage is located on the second floor. The house further benefits from a large garden to the rear.
Lothrop Street is ideally located to Chamberlayne Road and it's abundance of shops, restaurants and other local amenities. Transport links can be found at Queenspark Underground and Overground Station and numerous bus links are also available.
- Key info
- 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 reception
- Gross Floor Area: 823 sq ft (76 m²)
- Tenure: Freehold
- Local authority: Westminster
- Council tax band: D
- View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- Queens Park690m (8mins)
- Additional features
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- Kitchen / breakfast room
- Property for sale in Queens Park
- Property for sale in W10
- Property for sale in Lothrop Street
- 3 bedroom houses for sale in Notting Hill
- 3 bedroom houses for sale in Bayswater
- 3 bedroom houses for sale in North Kensington
- 3 bedroom houses for sale in Kensington
- 3 bedroom houses for sale in Holland Park
- 2 bedroom houses for sale in Queens Park
- 3 bedroom houses for sale in Queens Park
- 4 bedroom houses for sale in Queens Park
- 5 bedroom houses for sale in Queens Park
- 6 bedroom houses for sale in Queens Park
Create a property alert
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.