not for sale
Portnall Road, W9930 ft2 86 m2
Having undergone extensive refurbishment, this modern split-level flat is flooded with natural light and comprises an impressive dual aspect open plan kitchen, dining and reception room which creates a unique space for dining and entertaining. The large master bedroom leads off an open dressing room with built in storage and benefits from a cleverly designed en-suite shower room with a double sink vanity unit and underfloor heating. The second double bedroom offers elegant floor-to-ceiling fitted wardrobes and the stylish family bathroom comprises a separate shower and freestanding bathtub set below an integrated television.
The flat further benefits from a video-entry system, programmable mood-lighting, an integrated sound system in all rooms, underfloor heating and motion activated mood-lighting in the family bathroom, solid oak flooring and an abundance of storage space as well as additional eaves storage.
Ideally situated on Portnall Road, close to a wide variety of independent shops, restaurants and cafés on Salusbury Road and Chamberlayne Road as well as the green open spaces Queen's Park. Notting Hill and Maida Vale are within walking distance as are the excellent transport links at Queen's Park (Bakerloo line and Overground), Westbourne Park (Circle and Hammersmith & City line) and Kensal Rise (Overground) stations.
- Key info
- 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Gross Floor Area: 930 sq ft (86 m²)
- Tenure: Leasehold
- Local authority: Westminster
- Council tax band: E
- View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- Queens Park200m (2mins)
- Kilburn Park810m (10mins)
- Brondesbury Park1040m (13mins)
- Additional features
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Property for sale in Queens Park
- Property for sale in W9
- Property for sale in Portnall Road
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Notting Hill
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Bayswater
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in North Kensington
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Kensington
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Holland Park
- Studio flats for sale in Queens Park
- 1 bedroom flats for sale in Queens Park
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Queens Park
- 3 bedroom flats for sale in Queens Park
- 4 bedroom flats for sale in Queens Park
- Properties with a balcony for sale in Queens Park
- Properties with a garden for sale in Queens Park
- Properties with a communal garden for sale in Queens Park
- Properties with a lift for sale in Queens Park
- Properties with a roof terrace for sale in Queens Park
- Properties with off-street parking for sale in Queens Park
Create a property alert
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.