not for sale
Ravenslea Road, SW123728 ft2 346 m2
The ground floor comprises two light and spacious reception rooms, a separate dining room and kitchen which leads out onto the large private lawned garden. On the first floor there two large double bedrooms, a further bedroom, two bathrooms and a fully fitted second kitchen. On the second floor are 4 large bedrooms a further WC. The house further benefits from an eight bedroom on the ground floor and a large cellar providing ample storage space.
Ravenslea Road runs south off Nightingale Lane and the property is ideally placed for local shops and restaurants. Access north of the river can be achieved from Balham underground station (Northern Line) or the mainline stations at Balham and Wandsworth that link via Clapham Junction to Victoria and Waterloo. The wide open spaces of Wandsworth common area also nearby.
- Key info
- 8 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, 2 receptions
- Gross Floor Area: 3728 sq ft (346 m²)
- Tenure: Freehold
- Local authority: Wandsworth
- Council tax band: H
- View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- Wandsworth Common180m (2mins)
- Additional features
- 8 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- Kitchen / breakfast room
- Property for sale in Balham
- Property for sale in SW12
- Property for sale in Ravenslea Road
- 8 bedroom houses for sale in Balham
- 8 bedroom houses for sale in Streatham
- 8 bedroom houses for sale in Tooting
- 8 bedroom houses for sale in Battersea
- 8 bedroom houses for sale in Wandsworth
- 2 bedroom houses for sale in Balham
- 3 bedroom houses for sale in Balham
- 4 bedroom houses for sale in Balham
- 5 bedroom houses for sale in Balham
- 6 bedroom houses for sale in Balham
Create a property alert
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.