not for sale
Burrows Road, NW10789 ft2 73 m2
At the front of the flat is the spacious reception room with bay window, feature fire place and ample space for dining. Behind this lies the master bedroom with inbuilt storage, followed by the modern family bathroom, the well-appointed kitchen and second double bedroom. The flat further benefits from planning permission to extend into the loft creating an exciting opportunity to add extra square footage, including a master bed ensuite and additional office/bedroom.
Burrows Road is within the catchment area of Princess Frederica School and ideally located close to Chamberlayne Road and College Road, providing many restaurants, pubs, independent shops and local amenities.
Queens Park is just over a ten minute walk, providing a wonderful green space, tennis courts and great play area. Transport links can be found at both Kensal Rise (Overground) and Kensal Green (Bakerloo line & Overground) stations.
- Key info
- 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 reception
- Gross Floor Area: 789 sq ft (73 m²)
- Tenure: Share of Freehold
- Local authority: London Borough of Brent
- Council tax band: D
- View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- Kensal Green270m (3mins)
- Kensal Rise340m (4mins)
- Willesden Junction540m (6mins)
- Additional features
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- Property for sale in Queens Park
- Property for sale in NW10
- Property for sale in Burrows Road
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Notting Hill
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Bayswater
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in North Kensington
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Kensington
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Holland Park
- Studio flats for sale in Queens Park
- 1 bedroom flats for sale in Queens Park
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Queens Park
- 3 bedroom flats for sale in Queens Park
- 4 bedroom flats for sale in Queens Park
Create a property alert
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.