not for sale
Wrentham Avenue, NW101329 ft2 123 m2
The property boasts great features including two off street parking spaces, underfloor heating in the main reception and a spacious, functional layout. The main entrance to the property has five fully retractable glass doors that open onto the cobbled patio, ideal for entertaining. There are two staircases, one leading to the master bedroom, the other to the three further bedrooms.
The master bedroom and second bedroom have French windows opening out onto the tranquil roof terrace. The master bedroom also has a four metre vaulted ceiling with its own Shower room and WC. The property further benefits from an office on the ground floor.
This gorgeous house is bursting with charm and provides a peaceful haven close to an abundance of local attractions.
- Key info
- 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 reception
- Gross Floor Area: 1329 sq ft (123 m²)
- Tenure: Freehold
- Local authority: London Borough of Brent
- Council tax band: F
- View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- Kensal Rise160m (2mins)
- Kensal Green740m (9mins)
- Queens Park1000m (12mins)
- Additional features
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1 reception room
- Roof terrace, garden
- Off street parking
- Property for sale in Queens Park
- Property for sale in NW10
- Property for sale in Wrentham Avenue
- 4 bedroom houses for sale in Notting Hill
- 4 bedroom houses for sale in Bayswater
- 4 bedroom houses for sale in North Kensington
- 4 bedroom houses for sale in Kensington
- 4 bedroom houses for sale in Holland Park
- 2 bedroom houses for sale in Queens Park
- 3 bedroom houses for sale in Queens Park
- 4 bedroom houses for sale in Queens Park
- 5 bedroom houses for sale in Queens Park
- 6 bedroom houses for sale in Queens Park
Create a property alert
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.