Banister Road, W10706 ft2 65 m2
This bright and spacious flat offers generous proportions and has been beautifully renovated throughout. There is a large open plan kitchen/reception room, two double bedrooms both with en suite bathrooms. The property further benefits from lift access and an attractive communal courtyard.
Banister Road is ideally located within a short walk of Chamberlayne Road and Salusbury Road's restaurants, pubs, independent shops and local amenities. The property is also very close to Notting Hill and Portobello Road. Transport links include Queens Park (Bakerloo Line & Overground), Kensal Rise (Overground), Kensal Green (Bakerloo Line) as well as numerous bus routes available. The wide open-space of Queens Park is also within a few minutes walk.
- Key info
- 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 reception
- Gross Floor Area: 706 sq ft (65 m²)
- Tenure: Leasehold
- Local authority: London Borough of Brent
- Council tax band: D
- Ground rent: £100
- Service charge: £1,800
- View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- Queens Park850m (10mins)
- Kensal Green650m (8mins)
- Kensal Rise450m (5mins)
- Additional features
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1 reception room
- Kitchen / breakfast room
- Property for sale in Queens Park
- Property for sale in W10
- Property for sale in Banister Road
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Notting Hill
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Bayswater
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in North Kensington
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Kensington
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Holland Park
- Studio flats for sale in Queens Park
- 1 bedroom flats for sale in Queens Park
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Queens Park
- 3 bedroom flats for sale in Queens Park
- 4 bedroom flats for sale in Queens Park
Create a property alert
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.